A fresh coat of paint will not only revitalise and transform your living room, kitchen, bath, and bedrooms but provide other benefits.
Here are six top benefits for painting your home:
- Increases property value – Painting interior walls, skirtings and other surfaces in the home will increase the overall value of your home and can help if you are thinking of selling.
- Keeps dust, dirt to a minimum – Particularly in homes with plaster walls, keeping your interior walls, skirtings and other surfaces painted can keep dust and dirt at bay.
- Hides permanent marks and stains – Painting your interior will help you cover marks or stains that may have proven difficult to remove.
- Protects interior surfaces – Painting interior walls, skirtings and other surfaces in the home will help these areas hold up under normal wear and tear, and can protect walls from the damaging effects of water.
- Less expensive than a remodel – homeowners are finding out that there’s nothing quite like painting to refresh your home and living environment, at a fraction of the cost of a renovation.
- Provides positive energy – sometimes changing the colours of your home interior can have the effect of changing your outlook on your home and living environment. Light or white paint makes small rooms and spaces appear bigger. Bright colours can make a family or play room fun and vibrant. Pastels can make a bedroom cosy and serene.
Winter is a great time for interior painting and with all these great benefits don’t you think it is worth considering painting the inside of your home?
During May, June and July, MPS Nelson have got some SUPER LOW PRICES on interior painting:
- Single bedroom from $850
- Double bedroom from $1150
- Bathroom from $599
- Single WC from $470
- Lounge/Living room from $1400
- Kitchen from $1250
* Prices exclusive of GST, labour, preparation, paint and materials. House size based on average 3 bedroom home (conditions apply) – available May, June & July 2020.
Interested? Why not contact us for an obligation free quote today! Contact us.