Everyone wants to sell their home in the least amount of time at the best possible price, right?
Homes with great street appeal and homes that are super clean, well maintained, and have nice decor sell faster and for more money than homes that don’t measure up.
It doesn’t need to cost you a boatload of money to make certain you are presenting your home in its best possible light.
Here’s 9 handy tips on getting that curb appeal for your property:
- Make sure your lawn is mowed and looks it best. Fill in bare spots in your lawn with grass seed, and eliminate as many weeds as possible.
- Run the edger along the driveway and sidewalks for a clean line, and keep the driveway and walkways swept or hosed clean.
- Trim all shrubbery, remove dead branches from trees, and remove/replace any old or dying bushes.
- Clean all your outdoor furniture, and touch up paint where needed.
- Clean your patios/decks up, remove mould and moss etc, to show that they are clean and inviting
- Keep your front entryway super clean and freshly painted. This includes the front porch, pillars, stairs, and door.
- Check that house numbers, mailbox and exterior lighting are all in good condition.
- Thoroughly clean all windows and screens, and repair and/or repaint where necessary.
- Stand back at the street and take a good hard critical look at your property. Do the roof, gutters, downspouts and siding look good? Do they need cleaning or are repairs in order? If not,get the cleaning, repainting and repairs done.
Here at MPS, we can take care of all of the above and more, so why not talk to us about your requirements, we’d love to help.